Marketing Automation Manager
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + PMI, pension, bonus, LI|
Marketing Automation Manager - interviewing now!!
Progressive Professional Services Firm
Ideal opportunity to take ownership, make an impact and influence change
Competitive salary and excellent benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Automation Manager to join an award winning firm as part of their continuing digital marketing transformation.
Working in an environment that is progressive and forward thinking, this Marketing Automation Manager role requires a candidate with bags of enthusiasm, first class knowledge of marketing automation and the ability to win heart and minds at all levels. You'll be the marketing automation expert which means you'll have a unique chance to really make an impact, all the while being supported by a superb team who are committed to building a Digital Marketing Centre of Excellence.
This Marketing Automation Manager role will see you liaising with senior stakeholders across the firm, so excellent communication skills are a must, ideally you'll have been involved in building up a marketing automation function before, so you'll have a great insight into what works (and what doesn't!) and you'll enjoy taking ownership and responsibility for projects. This position has great scope for personal and professional development as you'll be in the thick of both strategic decisions and hands on execution.
The Marketing Automation Manager will be to take responsibility for all aspects of email marketing, including the implementation of the new marketing automation platform (Marketo). Your remit will also include:
- Develop frameworks, processes and best practice for email marketing techniques to ensure focused interaction with clients
- Train and upskill team to ensure successful delivery of email marketing campaigns
- Develop detailed briefs and campaign workflows for each initiative
- Map content requirements to the campaign plan, guiding the production of landing pages, emails and form templates to drive successful initiatives
- Analyse results and deliver reports and insights to key stakeholders
- Take ownership of setting the long term vision for email marketing, developing a strategy and roadmap to deliver this successfully
- Become to Marketo 'super user'
In order to be successful in this Marketing Automation Manager role, you will need:
- Strong experience of implementing and maturing marketing automation platforms (ideally Marketo)
- Solid demonstrable experience in digital marketing, with a specific focus on creating and managing complex email marketing campaigns
- Good understanding of lead scoring and lead nurture
- Exposure to leading change at senior level
- Solid understanding of wider digital disciplines such as digital analytics and campaign strategy
- Analytical mindset
- Experience gained within a corporate environment would be preferred but candidates with strong marketing automation skills gained in a creative environment would also be welcome
If you feel you meet the above criteria for this Marketing Automation Manager role and would like to know more, please apply NOW!