|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
An international law firm with offices throughout the UK, Middle East and Far East are looking for an ambitious and talented Marketing Assistant to join their London Office. You will be reporting to the senior business development manager and be responsible for the overall corporate commercial offering of the firm and to drive forward the marketing and business development plans for Corporate, Commercial Litigation, Employment and Pensions/Private Wealth. This is a diverse and challenging role in the 26-person Marketing team and will suit an enthusiastic and organised individual looking to develop their marketing and business development skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Help to draft and implement marketing plans and budgets for different parts of the business working closely to partners and fee earners in order to take a lead role in executing new ideas, initiatives and thought leadership.
- Manage, plan, and attend bespoke events, conferences, webinars, and seminars.
- Do Business development research and targeting support of prospective and existing clients.
- Manage and produce marketing literature and thought leadership (online/print) following the firms house style and promote their content through traditional and digital channels, to include podcasts, video, webinars, and social media.
- Assist with press releases and implement social media strategies; make amendments to the firm's website.
- Coordinate legal directory submissions including those for corporate commercial and litigation practice areas.
- Input into pitches and capability statements for clients and targets.
- 12-18 months marketing experience in a professional services or equivalent environment is desirable.
- You will be highly personable and have great communication skills both written and verbal.
- You will have excellent IT skills and competency, and an interest in digital/social media.
- Experience in a law firm or partnership is desired.
If this role interests, you please apply online ASAP.