A London based law firm are seeking a confident and organised Marketing Assistant to join their Marketing and Communications team on a permanent basis.
The role will report into the Senior Marketing and Communications Manager where you will be supporting the team with a wide range of marketing and business development activities with admin support.
The successful candidate will be involved in:
- Assist with updating the website content and supporting with video content
- Producing reports on e-marketing campaigns as well as updating social media channels with firm/news initiatives
- Support with legal directories and award submissions
- Creating and updating the marketing materials in the firms templates
- Coordinate CV's of new joiners and keeping it up to date
The background of the ideal candidate would be:
- Degree educated (with an additional CIM qualification would be a bonus!)
- Experience within a professional services environment
- Self motivated with a key interest in marketing and business development
- Quick to learn and has a key eye for detail
If you would like to know more than apply today!