A leading London law firm are seeking a confident and adaptable Marketing Assistant to join their marketing and business development team on a permanent basis. You will be working with the wider team to maintain and run the firms CRM and promotional activity which includes events and digital marketing.
This is a great opportunity for candidates to gain exposure to varied marketing and business activities across varied practice groups.
There will even be opportunity to travel to the firms regional offices!
As the successful Marketing Assistant, you responsibilities will include:
- Creating and managing content for the firms website and social media channels
- Maintaining the firms press cuttings and articles library and circulating relevant articles to the firms biggest clients
- Assisting the organisation of BD events and fee earner attendance to conferences/seminars
- Carrying out proactive internet research to develop and generate new business opportunities
- Producing regular reports on the firms digital and social marketing activity
- Reviewing results of e-marketing campaigns
The ideal background of the candidate would be:
- Great written and oral communication
- Excellent team player
- Organised and attention to detail
- Some experience within a professional services environment would be ideal