Marketing and Events Executive
A full-service London law firm is searching for an experience and talented Marketing and Events Executive. In this exciting and varied role, you will be reporting to the Head of BD and Marketing to support the team in the delivery of the firm's Business Development, Marketing and Communication Initiatives. This is a really exciting oppurtunity for someone who wants to take the next step in their career and be part of a progressive and dynamic law firm.
Role and Responsibilities
- Support the organisation of events (both in-house and external) and webinars.
- Support the social media posting for all events, webinars, and conferences the firm attends.
- Support event, webinar and conference communication publication on the firm's website.
- You will actively support the collateral creation and updates via the external designer and printer.
- Post updates and amend blogs on the website as required and support blog preparation in Vuture.
- Support marcoms activity i.e mailshots, seasonal gift sending etc and support adhoc BD research on guests for BD events.
- You will have previous marketing and events experience preferably obtained in a law firm or accountancy firm.
- You will have a minimum experience of 2 years.
- You will have excellent organisation and planning skills and the ability to manage a heavy workload.
- You will be proficient in Microsoft programmes and with databases/CRM systems.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills and be confident dealing with people at all levels.
- Previous exposure of website and social media maintenance is expected.
If this role interests you please apply online ASAP!
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend