A renowned top 60 UK law firm is looking for a talented and passionate Marketing and Events Assistant to join their Marketing, Communications and Events team. You will essentially be responsible for developing and promoting the brand of the firm. You will get the chance to work on key campaigns, events management, and internal communications. This firm recognises the importance of a friendly, open, and inclusive culture!
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will work to keep the firm's website updated using the sites content management system (WordPress).
- You will assist with the creation of internal newsletters, external blog posts and event invitations using the firms email marketing software.
- You will work to assist with the management of exciting social media activity which will consist of 'social listening'.
- Get the chance to work closely to the Senior Brand and Graphic Designer to produce marketing collateral.
- Identify possible event venues and assist with events on site welcoming and registering guests. You will also conduct post-event analysis of email marketing campaigns and website traffic to identify engagement rates and possible areas of improvement.
- You will be a 'Brand Champion' and constantly ensure the consistency of marketing materials.
- Wider responsibilities include; ordering promotional merchandise as necessary and providing general administrative support to the Events, Business Development and Client Relationships teams.
- You will be educated to degree level or equivalent preferably in Marketing or English.
- You will be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ideally you will have some work experience in a professional services environment.
- You will be very personable and have great verbal and written communication skills.
If this role interests, you please apply online ASAP!
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend