Marketing & Communications Manager
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
An ideal opportunity for a marketing visionary with a good mix of marketing, campaigns and communications experience to lenjoy a high profile role in this leading international law firm. This is a permanent opportunity and can be based in London or Birmingham.
The firm prides itself on providing quality personal services to its clients and their outstanding reputation is based on the relationships that develop from this ethos.
- Working with the Senior Marketing & Business Development Manager and relevant partner stakeholders to drive forward and develop the marketing communications plan.
- Support in the development, implementation and delivery of campaigns using the full range of routes to market.
- Developing best in class, sector-based sales collateral
- Working with third parties on sponsorships and events
- Working collaboratively with other support functions internationally to provide a seamless service to the business.
- Provide direction on our corporate activities to other parts of the marketing and business development function.
- Challenge traditional marketing techniques and embracing technology and cutting-edge approaches to drive connectivity with the firms client base
On offer in return is plenty of autonomy, an excellent salary and the chance to make a big impact within this reputable firm. The successful candidate will have solid Marketing & Communications within professional services, preferably at manager or Senior Executive level.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend