A leading Global law firm based in Central London is seeking to hire a successful Marketing & Business Development Manager (Litigation, Arbitration & Employment) fixed term (12 month) maternity cover.
Our client has a well-established global M&BD team, which supports their firm on a wide range of business development, marketing and client relationship management activities.
This role is integral in helping to drive forward BD for their high profile Litigation team maximising opportunities to grow revenues from existing and prospective clients across all practices; you will be involved in:
- raising the client's profile and position within the firm's key markets; and
- leveraging and to coordinating internally to harness knowledge and resources in an effective and efficient manner.
You will ensure a structured approach to targeting and client development, pitching, profile raising and marketing campaigns on a global basis.
The essential skills and requirements are:
- to have a strong previous experience of working in a business development role in a legal or similar professional services firm.
- have previous line management experience
- pragmatic, robust, diplomatic and resourceful, with the ability to adapt quickly to different situations and personalities.
- a team player, but able to act autonomously with minimal guidance.
- strong written and verbal communication skills with an excellent eye for detail.
- strong project management skills.
If you would like a confidential discussion about this role or believe you meet the above criteria please do contact us or send us your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend