I am delighted to be partnering with an international professional services firm who has a brand-new requirement for a Marketing Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
This is a permanent/ full-time position The firm have fantastic offices in London, but they are operating a hybrid working policy. They are a very flexible and inclusive employer and are happy to speak with candidates that prefer to be predominately home based.
Joining a high performing team and reporting Into the Marketing Director, you will be required to lead on campaign plans and assist in the execution of these to ensure maximum brand awareness. You will work with closely with partners advising them on marketing and BD plans and oversee thr uk events portfilio.
To be considered.
- You will need to be natural relationship builder and have the ability to influence and work closely with senior level stakeholders.
- You will have previously worked at a strategic level but still have the ability be hands on.
- Significant experience of planning and executing content and campaigns
- B2B professional services experience will be essential
- Line management experience
- B2B event planning
- Understanding of digital tools
- Be commercially minded
Please contact me asap for more information as I'm a working to a quick turnaround.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend