Marketing and Business Development Executive
A multi-specialist law firm with a national reputation in niche areas is looking for a talented Marketing and BD Executive to join their dynamic team. In this role you will be working in the firms Housing department and will be responsible for Marketing activity as well as supporting the BD efforts of the fee earners. This exciting role will cover a mix of B2C and B2B marketing.
- Prepare and agree BD and Marketing Plans with the Department Heads and teams.
- Use management information about new enquiries to tailor marketing/BD plans.
- Undertake market research to inform the development of departmental and cross-departmental campaigns.
- Implement the marketing activity within the firms plans.
- Manage physical and hybrid events, from seminars and webinars to corporate hospitality and external conferences.
- Ensure campaigns are fully integrated across all media, in particular digital and social.
- Manage content for the website pages for each department.
- Assist fee earners in the writing of topical blogs and the production of videos and podcasts to promote services.
- Manage the social media strategy to increase traffic to website pages.
- Run social media campaigns to generate leads for profitable new business.
- Work with Department Heads and other lawyers to write, proof-read and submit Chambers and Legal 500 directory submissions.
- Undertake proactive, as well as reactive, PR activity.
- Build relationships with relevant journalists and publications.
- Be an ambassador for improving Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems and processes.
- Assist fee earners in their adoption and use of CRM systems - both present and future.
- Coach fee earners in the use of systems for BD purposes.
- Help departments manage their relationships with key referrers and influencers.
- Ideally you will have experience within a professional services environment.
- You will be willing to work in an advisory capacity, undertaking research to come up with new ideas.
- You will be confident, with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You will be resilient, with honed questioning skills.
- You will be highly analytical, with reporting expertise.
- You will be a team player, with an ability to operate a 'one firm' approach.
- Qualifications - graduate calibre, CIM Diploma desirable (or working towards).
If you feel this could be your next challenge, please apply online ASAP!
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend