Marketing & Business Development Coordinator
A leading global law firm are looking to expand their Birmingham offices with a Marketing & Business Development Coordinator to cover Litigation, Arbitration and Employment.
This is a varied role across business development and marketing activities which include pitching, client targeting, cross selling, profile raising of the areas as well as online content. As the Coordinator you will be expected to act as the 'go to' person for the internal clients as well as liaising effectively with the wider business.
The key responsibilities that you will be involved in are:
- Providing an input to MBD plans for LAE which include delivering on market analysis
- Coordinating the pitch responses and credential statements for the groups
- Assisting in providing background research, client beefing and competitor analysis documentation for pitches as well as other client meetings
- Administer, coordinate and maintain post pitch feedback
- Produce internal comms such as e-newsletters to distribute
- Provide CRM support for individual clients
- Coordinating and supporting on all client events and seminars alongside the events team
- Produce social media posts and client alerts
The ideal candidate would have professional services experience within a marketing or business development role!