Marketing & Business Development Assistant
I am working with an international law firm on a Marketing & Business Development Assistant role in their Birmingham offices, this would be a great opportunity for someone who already has MBD experience within a professional services environment.
The role includes a wide range of business development and marketing activities for the Corporate and Finance team that include pitching, client targeting, client/competitor analysis, online content as well as admin tasks when needed.
- Supporting the lawyers in tailoring their CV's for pitches
- Maintaining the M&BD resources on the global intranet and credential documents
- Assisting in supporting client events/seminars alongside the events team
- Work closely with the design agency to create specific client facing marketing materials
- Support in meeting planning and admin support which includes preparing internal reports
The ideal candidate would have:
- Previous experience working in a BD/M environment in professional services
- Good written and verbal communication
- Team player with a proactive attitude
- Experience in a partnership environment