I'm currently working on a great opportunity with an independent law firm who are keen to hire within their Business Development & Marketing team. You would be working with a firm that is growing and investing in its marketing and business development team. As you will be working within a small team, it is essential that you are able to perform as a team player but with the confidence to act under your own initiative. You will also have the opportunity to take full ownership of BD support for several initiatives. A great role that will enable you to take that next step up and a role where you'll be able to really develop your career and establish yourself within a high-profile, fast-paced team.
Working with the BD & Marketing team, you will be involved in:
- Supporting the development, implementation, and monitoring of BD plans.
- Monitoring and reporting budgets and expenditure.
- Proactively provide market intelligence and client/prospect research
- Review and analyse financial performance reports to support the monitoring of progress against plans.
- Monitoring competitor activity, keeping on top of dispute resolution and industry trends through desk research and attendance of strategic industry events.
- Managing the tender process, including coaching the team at the presentation stage and conducting independent debriefs.
- Reporting pitch statistics, including analysis of any key themes and example best practice approaches.
- Working with the Events Manager to support the business plans.
- Responsible for planning, delivery, and attendance of events for the relevant sector. This would include setting ROI objectives, conducting a post event analysis, creating the appropriate methods for capturing intel and BD opportunities.
- Minimum of two years' experience in a business development or marketing role within a professional services environment, preferably a law firm
- Experience if CRM systems - preferably InterAction
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend