Marketing & BD Executive
|Location:||City of London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||Up to £40000.00 per annum|
Marketing and Business Development Executive - £40,000
A top law firm is looking for a talented Marketing & Business Development professional to join their leading Aviation, Energy and Utilities group. In this role you will be joining the firms dynamic Central Marketing & Business Development team who work in partnership with senior stakeholders in order to set the strategy for building the firms' profile. Your duties will be largely centred upon marketing and operational activities, and you will actively support the BD Manager and Client Team members.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will take the lead on all marketing implementation in order to execute plan for the sector group.
- Actively support Business Development and client focussed activities and proactively encourage/manage lawyer involvement in marketing endeavours.
- You will develop and implement cross-channel marketing campaigns on relevant industry and legal topics aligned to the Practice and Sector groups.
- You will encourage the full utilisation of key digital marketing tools such as blogs, apps, videos, flyers, social media etc, striving to enhance the firms digital marketing presence.
- Lead on in person and virtual event preparation and follow with post event analysis.
- Work closely with fee earners and the BD Manager in identifying strategies for engaging with the firms target clients through meetings, conferences, podcasts etc.
- Assist in the production and delivery of key pitches in order to generate new business opportunities.
- Manage the firms CRM system and continuously analyse potential opportunities and competitor activity.
- Previous Business Development experience gained within a law firm or professional services environment
- Commercial awareness to be able to identify new opportunities and leads for partners
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Ability to manage and drive initiatives forward whilst building strong internal relationships
If this role interests you please apply online ASAP!