Ambition have teamed up with an international law firm in their search for a BD & Marketing Coordinator to join their Birmingham office, on a permanent basis. This is a fab opportunity for an individual looking to step up from assistant level, or a current coordinator looking to gain some further, long-term career experience with a global firm.
This role is aligned to the firm's litigation and arbitration sector group, so you can expect to work within a fast-paced, exciting, and supportive team - with the opportunity to really specialise in this space.
Some key duties of this role will include:
- Assisting with the coordination of pitch responses and credentials - including the drafting of pitch materials
- Developing and implementing project plans
- Monitoring and reporting on competitor activity
- Coordinating and supporting on client events/seminars
- Producing internal communications (including newsletters etc)
- Supporting the wider BD & Marketing team and PR team in profile raising plans and campaigns
- Drafting and updating entries in legal directories and award submissions
- Producing engaging social media posts
To be considered for this role, you must have previous experience within a business development or marketing role within the professional service space, legal would be preferred - but not essential.
If you would like to know more, please apply today.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend