Marketing & BD Coordinator
A forward-thinking Patent and Trademark Attorney firm are seeking a confident and experienced Marketing & Business Development Coordinator to join their London offices based in the heart of the city. The role reports to the Managing Partner and you will be working with a team of 2. Within the role, you will be exposed to Marketing and BD projects throughout the UK, Europe, China and the US while also having ownership of tasks from day one!
This role would be suitable for either a graduate who has relevant work experience or someone who has 1 year within professional services.
As the successful Coordinator you will be involved in:
- Organising and attending firm wide webinars and work shops
- Monitoring, research and reporting on key topics surrounding the sector and industry
- Supporting the Marketing Executive in collecting information for legal directories
- Supporting the BD Executive in preparing pitch documents and proposals
- Ensuring marketing collateral follows the brand guidelines
- Updating content to the firms website
The ideal candidate would have:
- Professional services environment experience
- Experience working with a CMS system
- Basic knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Excellent organisational skills/attention to detail
- Eagerness and willingness to learn
- Enthusiastic team player
If you would like to know more than apply today!