Marketing & BD Advisor - Corporate Finance
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£37000.00 - £42000.00 per annum|
Marketing and Business Development Advisor - £42,000
A international law firm is looking for an ambitious Marketing and Business Development Advisor to support the M&BD Managers and BD and marketing activities for the Corporate transactional practice. This will involve working with the firms M&A, Commercial and Private Equity teams. You will be working in an exciting role which encompasses a range of business development and marketing activities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinating pitches and help the pitch team prepare for key presentations to include writing domestic and cross-border pitches, proposals, and credentials. You will also write and produce other bespoke materials which will include client presentations.
- Collating and maintaining information on the firm wide Global Pitch System and monitor success rates whilst making recommendations for improvements.
- Working with practices on client targeting initiatives and analysis and help practices with client relationship management initiatives.
- Maintaining and regularly analysing key M&BD information systems and library of materials
- Working closely to the Professional Support Lawyers.
- Actively encourage full and effective use of the firms CRM database.
- Co-ordinating client events/seminars/webinars in conjunction with the Events team
- Contributing to the firms deal reporting process ensuring that the firm is accurately represented in Mergermarket, Bloomberg and Refinitiv league tables.
- Writing, editing and producing marketing communications to include credentials statements, presentations, brochures, internal and external alerts, newsletters and web copy.
- Educated to degree level.
- Relevant marketing or sales qualification, such as the CIM or equivalent.
- Experience in marketing/business development environment within a legal or professional services environment
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written.
If this role interests you please apply online ASAP!