Marketing & Alumni Coordinator
I am working with global management consulting firm who has a new requirement for a Marketing Coordinator to join them on a permanent basis. You'll be working closely with the European and global marketing team to plan, develop and implement marketing and alumni programs that raise brand awareness and commercial effectiveness, including the adaptation of marketing content, public relations, social media & digital campaigns, events, and direct marketing.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and manage marketing and communication activities that successfully raises the firm's brand across Europe
- Supporting the creation and adaptation of marketing content
- Help support targeted market initiatives through local and global teams (Digital, Web, Recruiting)
- Support the firm's global alumni engagement strategy and events
- Ensure consistent email communication to alumni via emails, e-newsletters, and event invitations using our email platform
- Support social media strategy and digital engagement to enhance awareness of alumni benefits and programs i.e., LinkedIn alumni group, alumni profiles, event features, etc.
- Lead European communications and administrative support, including compliance of GDPR
- Develop internal awareness program to establish a culture of being part of the Kearney family (on-boarding, transition out, office updates, etc.)
- Provide administration support to the marketing team as required
Key experience to be considered:
- Two years' experience working in Marketing within a professional services firm
- Experience working with CRM and marketing automation systems
- Have meticulous attention to detail.
- The ability to work on multiple projects at once and deliver deadlines on time and to a very high standard.
- Experience in/understanding of alumni relations, business development, relationship building, event management, and program development
Please get in touch with me for more information.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend