Would you like to work for an international accountancy firm?
Would you like study support to achieve your accountancy qualification?
How about the flexibility to work when and where you want?
If you have said yes to any of these, then please read and apply.
Ambition is delighted to be working with an international accountancy firm based in Central London, currently looking for a Management Accountant - AAT qualified - to join their well established outsourcing team.
A truly global practice servicing a broad range of clients that deliver a variety of solutions, including accounting, that generate efficiency's, sustainability and improve business performance. The firm believe in helping their clients do what they do best and alleviate the pressures that can come third party service provision. The firm is a well-established, full service firm with over 100 years of history behind them.
This role will be dedicated to performing day to day accounting and reporting operations for a range of fast growing clients in a variety of sectors including tech. As Management Accountant the role requires strong experience in preparing full sets of monthly management accounts and working to monthly reporting timelines.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Control of a portfolio of clients
- Preparation of monthly journals including comprehensive multi territory and departmental salary journals, prepayments, accruals and depreciation
- Preparation of accurate departmental monthly financial reporting packs
- Preparation of compliant VAT returns
- Delegating tasks to Financial Administrators with full review of their work
- Review of payment runs
- Maintaining excellent relations with clients, acting as a key point of contact
- Understanding client contracts, ensuring a thorough understanding of the contracted scope of work
This role offers great personal development training opportunities paired with partner mentoring, ensuring that all staff can shape a fulfilling career.
Applicants will ideally be AAT qualified with recent experience in a chartered accountancy firm and in an outsourcing/management accounting based role. Applicants will need to be highly motivated and talented to join the award winning Outsourcing team. Additional traits the firm are looking for are
- Strong experience in preparing full monthly management accounts within practice
- AAT qualified (or ACCA PQ) with at least 2 years of practical experience
- Excellent IT skills and strong accounting system experience
- Ability to manage own tasks, good time management and able to work to deadlines
- Good understanding of VAT reporting requirements
- Very strong communication skills, an engaging personality and confidence when dealing with clients
- Able to commute easily to offices and clients as and when required in Central London
What's on Offer:
Study support, hybrid working, competitive salary and a dull gamut of benefits synonymous with an international business are on offer. Career progression, and ample opportunity to expand horizons will be on offer to the right person.
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply directly or call Jonathan for a conversation on 020 7430 7273 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend