Are you interested in joining an innovative accountancy firm, which provides the ability to work as an adaptable Management Accountant & Bookkeeper?
Would you like to be successful within a company with highly praised work life culture?
This award winning firm is well-known for its progressive thinking and their ability to provide rapid career progression. Currently the firm would like a Management Accountant / Bookkeeper. One of the many perks of this role is the flexibility of it as you can work from anyplace within the UK. This opportunity offers a chance to enter a position with significant career possibilities and favoured hybrid working.
The firm have seen rapid growth in every area of their business. Furthermore, the firm's inventive character has allowed them to hire individuals from some of the Top 10 & 20 accountancy firms. The practice extends an array of services to a desirable portfolio of clients.
As a Management Accountant Bookkeeper, the role requires you to manage a range of clients, bookkeeping and full service of management accounts.
- Preparation of monthly & quarterly to client accounts
- The use of raw bookkeeping all through the production of management accounts
- Organising the creation of board packs
- Day-to-day reconciliation, including the end of month close practices
- Offering a service which goes above and beyond
- Mentoring junior team members
- Integrity and knowledge in your field
- Identifying and resolving problems
- Being supportive of colleagues and achieving objectives
Applicants are expected to be a chartered accountants a with the understanding of QuickBooks, Xero and cloud-based software. In addition, as a Management Accountant Bookkeeper its essential you have expertise in outsourcing.
What the firm are looking for:
- Delivering a service of management accounts for a diverse client base
- Outstanding communication skills
- The ability to build strong relationship with clients
- The capability to work efficiently within office or at home
Please apply directly or call Jack for a confidential chat on 020 7430 7245 or email Jack.Mcginty@ambition.co.uk.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend