Ambition is delighted to be working with a well-established accountancy practice based in Central London who is currently looking for a Management Accountant to join the firm. This is a great opportunity to join a successful and expanding team with a great reputation in the market.
A well-established, full service, mid-tier accountancy firm with an outstanding reputation in a some specialist industries based in Central London. The firm are currently entering an exciting growth phase with plans to grow to a top 20 practice within 5 years owing to significant external investment.
As Management Accountant, the role will manage and assist a portfolio of clients, providing a full cloud service of management accounts, journals, reconciliations, and VAT returns. The role has the ability to work in an agile manner - flexible hours and offer remote working.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Preparation of monthly / quarterly management accounts to client
- Bookkeeping for a variety of clients
- Maintain all ledgers for a variety of clients
- Posting month end journals
- Adhere to proper accounting standards
- Meet deadlines and time budgets
- Advise managers of any outstanding issues
- Complete VAT returns for allocated clients
- Apply appropriate tax codes, liaising with client and HMRC as required
- Maintain a full and accurate audit trail by filing and referencing documents in a timely manner
- Liaise with other departments such as Payroll
This role offers great personal development training opportunities paired with partner mentoring, ensuring that all staff can shape a fulfilling career.
Applicants should have a recent experience and a proven track record working in a chartered accountants in an outsourcing/cloud-based role. This will ideally have extensive working knowledge to a range of cloud-based software, namely Xero and QuickBooks. Additional key traits the firm are looking for are
- Client focused
- Ability to prepare management accounts for companies and other entities and handle more complex accounting matters
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Able to commute easily to offices and clients as and when required in Central London
What's on Offer:
This is an amazing opportunity for an existing bookkeeper to take the next step in their career or for a Management Accountant to join a firm at the just the right time as they embark on their high growth journey. Excellent, rapid career progression and a competitive salary will be on offer to right person.
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply directly or call Jonathan for a confidential chat on 020 7430 7273 or email email@example.com