Ambition is always on the lookout for Management Accountants to join a range of large to medium sized accountancy practices in central London.
We are operating with a maltitude of firms, from large international accountancy practices to mid sized practices. All our clients operate as an integrated team with a true client-centric focus that helps drive clients' businesses to new heights. All of our current available posistions will be based in Central London.
Management Accountants will be taking over current client portfolios and will be looking to build this over time as new clients are won. You will take ownership, ensuring accurate preparation of management accounts and other tasks within deadlines.
- Participating in Outsourcing Team meetings and updating Outsourcing Manager on client issues.
- Prepare VAT returns, EC sales and Intrastat returns.
- Prepare an Audit file to be submitted to clients' auditors.
- Managing, building, and developing good client and third-party relationships.
- Deliver excellent client service and stakeholder management throughout all stages of a project.
- Developing profitable business relationships by assisting with winning new clients and securing on-going and recurring work from clients.
As Management Accountants you will have demonstratable experience of working in management accounts at an accountancy practice.
- ACCA/ACA Qualified
- Knowledge of IFRS/UK GAAP
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office and Accounts Packages
- Strong time management skills with an ability to adhere strictly to client reporting deadlines
- An ability to highlight potential business opportunities to the relevant outsourcing manager
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply directly or call Timo Turnley on 020 743 07263.