A very interesting M&A Partner position has opened up at a fast growing mid-market M&A advisory boutique who are looking to add an additional experienced Corporate Financier to the team.
The firm primarily focus on mid-market lead advisory deals with deal size ranging from £10m - £150m across a variety of sectors. You would be joining an ambitious team full of experienced M&A advisors with the idea of assisting the company with internal and external growth.
This boutique has created an inclusive and collaborative culture and has a fantastic balance between providing high quality work and not being run into the ground.
The opportunity entails being an equity Partner of this M&A firm providing strategic leadership strategies along with originating new M&A mandates.
In order to be suitable for this position you will:
- Have a proven track record of originating and completing mid-market M&A deals, either within a sector specialism or an individual who is sector agnostic
- Be able to originate between £500k - £1m worth of deal revenue
- Currently be an M&A / Corporate Finance Director looking for a step up into a Partner role, OR already an existing partner
- Have experience working closely with less experienced employees, guiding and mentoring them
- Be UK based but fairly flexible regarding location, although London would have a slight preference
If you would be interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please apply for a confidential discussion.