Managing Consultant - Business Advisory
Ambition is working closely with a leading Boutique Investment Bank to recruit a AD in Corporate Finance M&A for their London office. This role is only open for those who have clear and demonstratable M&A experience (5+ years), SPA, and TS experience, hence, presents itself as a fantastic and rare opportunity for those with strong technical skills in TS/FDD/SPA to change pathways into a M&A role.
The team has a deal rich pipeline and is looking to grow.
- Prior demonstratable M&A,TS/FDD, SPA experience (5+ years)
- ACA/CFA qualified is beneficial
- Extremely strong technical skills
- Strong presentation and verbal communication skills
- Advanced problem solving capabilities
- Client management and multitasking abilities
- Team player
- Have a can-do attitude
- Empathetic outlook towards work
- Working directly on live deals
- Driving new business pipelines/generating business
- Leading teams
- Handling client expectations
- Competitive salary with lucrative bonus structure
- Opportunity for SPA and TS/FDD candidates to switch to M&A
- Clear pathway to Partner positions
- Strong company culture that focuses on talent development
- Company that values work-life balance and employee well being
- Ability to escalate and grow your career
- Beautiful office located in the heart of London
- Brilliant environment to build your brand and work with PE's
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of an ambitious growing team with a clear pathway to progress to partner positions. It is best suited for those who have the desire and expertise in transactions and are now looking to join a boutique to boost their careers. Being a leading boutique allows our clients to compensate their employees well, deal flow is rich which leads to endless opportunities with regards to lucrative bonus schemes.
The firm only looks to hire those with strong technical skills mainly built in SPA/TS/FDD and leverage that experience across an M&A deal cycle, hence providing an opportunity for such candidates to switch to M&A.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend