|Location:||London, Greater London, England|
|Salary:||£90000 - £140000 per annum + + bonus + benefits|
A market leading international Corporate Finance house are actively recruiting an M&A Director into their well-established team in London. You will be joining a firm with over 240 employees across over 15 offices working alongside the most recognised and experienced mid-market M&A advisors.
Due to large revenue growth over the past 12 months this firm are focusing on driving recruitment forward to further implement themselves as market leaders within the mid-market M&A space.
Although this firm are sector agnostic, they have a range of sector specialists ranging from TMT to Healthcare and Financial Services to Automotive. The firm are open to sector background, however a Consumer or Business Services background would be of interest to the team.
- An experienced M&A Corporate Finance professional either at the Associate Director or Director level
- Vast experience of working on sell-side & buy-side mandates, preferably within the mid-market space with deals ranging from 10m - £250m
- Interest and exposure to originating new deals
- Management and training experience will be important
- Either from a top 10 accounting firm, preferably big 4, or a midmarket Corporate Finance M&A firm
This is an opportunity that will provide you exposure to high quality deals working alongside leaders within the market.
You will receive a competitive base salary and strong bonus potential.
Please apply for a confidential discussion should this be of interest.