|Salary:||£65000 - £85000 per annum + + bonus + benefits|
Ambition have been instructed to recruit for an M&A Associate Director OR M&A Director to join a mid-market advisory team to assist in the running of lead advisory deals based in the North West of England.
This role is with a growing national Corporate Finance team who are looking to recruit an experienced Corporate Finance professional into their team.
This is a team focusing on the small-mid-market space, across a wide variety of sectors and have completed a range of buy-side and sell-side deals.
As an Associate Director OR Director within the Corporate Finance team you will be expected to run M&A transactions to completion, including presenting pitch presentations, building complex financial models and negotiating with potential buyers. You will also be responsible for assisting the Partners of the team on business development as well as training and supporting junior members of the team.
The team are looking for either:
- An experienced and ambitious M&A Senior Manager who are ready to take their next step up and become an M&A Director
- A skilled Transaction Services (FDD) at the Senior Manager or Director grade who has a genuine interest in transferring their skills into more of a lead advisory M&A focussed role.
Other experience required includes:
- ACA / ACCA qualified or CFA Charterholder
- Experience working at a practice firm or boutique M&A house working preferably within the small-mid-market space
- Strong network within the North West of England / Manchester market