M&A Corporate Finance Executive
Looking to make the shift into Corporate Finance? Want to get yourself involved on exciting transactions on both the buy and sell side? This could be your dream opportunity!
I have the pleasure of working with an international recognised Advisory Firm that are looking to add to their M&A Corporate Finance team at the Executive level in their Leeds office. This role is suited to someone looking to start their career in Corporate Finance at a growing company that prides itself on promoting staff as soon as they're capable.
The firm is recognised as the top deal maker in the UK in the mid-market arena and are currently undergoing a period of considerable growth. This really is a fantastic time to join a market leader in the Corporate Finance space.
So, if this is your idea of an ideal job:
- Supporting advisory projects on both buy-side and sell-side.
- Aiding the Corporate Finance team in the performance of 'hands on' field work.
- Preparing reports, information memoranda and documents using Word and PowerPoint
- Building financial models using Excel
- Provide clients with value-adding recommendations for improvements in processes and controls.
And if you have:
- A full ACA /ACCA Qualification
- An excellent knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- A burning passion for business and working within M&A
Then this is the ideal role for you!
Interest in this role is certain to be high so if you're interested don't hesitate to get in touch right away!