M&A Associate Director
We are delighted to have partnered with a fast growing M&A boutique in order to conduct a search for a new M&A Associate Director to join the team.
The firm primarily focus on mid-market lead advisory deals with deal size range from 20m - 200m across a variety of sectors. You will be joining an ambitious team full of experienced M&A advisors with the idea of helping to run and execute M&A deals alongside the opportunity to develop new business.
This boutique has created an inclusive and collaborative culture alongside working on and completing high quality deals.
- Experienced M&A lead advisory professional ideally working within the mid-market M&A space
- Currently working as an experienced manager, senior manager or associate director
- Minimum 4 years M&A experience
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Currently employed at either a big 4 accounting firm, M&A boutique or corporate finance specialist firm
This opportunity has excellent earning potential with a strong bonus structure in place.
Should you be interested in finding out more about this role, please apply for a confidential discussion.