Ambition have partnered with a growing and successful M&A lower-mid-market team who are actively looking to grow by bringing in an M&A analyst or associate into the team. This is a team that focuses purely on M&A lead advisory work across a number of sectors including; Tech, Healthcare, Business Services and Leisure.
Due to a busy period with a number of recent deals completed, they are continually expanding their pipeline as it looks like 2021 is going to be a busy year for this M&A team and are in need of a strong-willed and ambitious M&A professional to help assist the Partner on each aspect of the deal.
In this role you will:
- Work on sell-side, buy-side and fundraising deals within the lower-mid market space
- Producing information memoranda and preparing pitch presentations
- Building and analysing detailed and complex financial models
- Working on business valuations for M&A purposes
In order to be suitable for this role you will:
- Have 6 months up to 2 years M&A experience
- Have previous experience or internships within boutique M&A houses or accounting firms within their M&A team
- Have a genuine passion to develop your M&A skill-set and start a long-term M&A career
If you are an ambitious professional with relevant M&A experience then please do apply for a confidential discussion.