Looking to change from Audit - Big 4
Would you like to work in a client facing advisory role?
Do you want to join a role which ensures that no day will be the same?
If the answer to this is yes, then an R&D Tax role could be perfect for you.
Why this role?
In this role you will be advising a variety of clients on activities they have undertaken and whether they can claim this back, meaning you are involved from the beginning all the way through to the end and can genuinely make a difference for that business. These clients can be any sector and any size but as they are a large established team, if you have a specific sector preference such as FS, Pharmaceutical and anymore they will allow you to specialise in these sectors.
You do not need to have any previous R&D Tax experience as the team will provide with all of this and will be able to lead on client engagements from the off. This team is very diverse with backgrounds in tax/accounting, engineers, pharmaceutical, software/computer science meaning you will learn every different aspect of the R&D process.
Why Research & Development?
- R&D Tax market is booming at the moment so now is the best time to join as can lead to fast track progression for you!
- The chance to work on a client facing role with firms at the forefront of innovation
- Be able to make money for your clients and make a genuine difference
- It is a completely recession proof industry as it is claiming money back for clients, they may be unaware of
What you need?
- You need to have recent demonstrable experience of managing a portfolio of clients within a professional services firm.
- Ideally you will be ACA qualified or part qualified.
- Previous knowledge of application of R&D Tax is not essential as full training will be provided.
For further information about this role, get in touch with Chris Barnett on 02074307246 or email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend