Legal PA - Litigation
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £36000 per annum|
Legal PA - 12 Month FTC
£37,000 & Excellent Benefits
International Law Firm
A fantastic opportunity for a Legal PA to support a team of fee earners within this Arbitration & Projects, Engineering and Construction sector!
The opportunity to develop your career with a progressive international law firm with incredibly market reach!
Legal PA Responsibilities:
- Take ownership and manage all enquiries
- Produce long and accurate legal documentation including formatting and amending documents
- Diary management for the team
- Arrange client and internal meetings, conference calls, lunches and events
- Manage incoming telephone calls
- Create and manage bills and produce accompanying documentation
- Coordinate travel arrangements and create detailed itineraries
- Ad hoc administration duties
Legal PA Skills and Attributions:
- Previous experience as Legal Secretary or Legal PA within a law firm
- Experience working in Litigation
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong document production skills
- Fantastic communication and time management skills
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity!