Legal Cashier - Residual balances
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
Residual Balances Client Cashier opportunity now available at London based law firm on an initially 6 month FTC working as an integral member of the cashiering team which comprises seven team members using Elite 3e.
As the Client Balances Legal Cashier you will be working with the Finance team to provide financial and administrative support to fee earners with regards to returning residual client account balances.
Specific duties include:
- Collating fee earner responses to the Firms' automated residual balance report process and liaising with the systems team to update the data held in the practice management system 3E
- Running a Residual Balance report and determining which practice areas or balances can be targeted
- Supporting fee earners and secretaries to clear the residual balances
- Interrogating the database to locate client details and communicate directly with the client to return balances
- Processing the Internal Payment Workflow form on 3E
- Liaising with Client Cashiering team to ensure payments are paid in a timely manner
- Preparing SRA forms to request any charity donations
Applicants must have experience of Elite 3e and have very strong client account/ SRA knowledge.