Experienced Legal Cashier opportunity to join top International Law Firm in a 12 month FTC basis to support in processing invoices, receipts, expenses, and other adhoc finance tasks. The firm uses Elite Enterprise so experience in the system is essential.
- Processing and reconciling professional disbursements and cover for firm expenses
- Allocation of client account receipts (multi-currency) in line with AML and SAR requirements/controls.
- Daily management of client account payments, ensuring all appropriate documentation and authority is correctly collated, checked and retained.
- Allocation of all incoming office receipts in multi-currency and reconciling exchange differences
- Banking of all client and office account cheques
- Payment of professional disbursements in line with SAR
- Processing and reviewing the transfer of funds on and off of appropriate suspense accounts
- Multi-Currency bank reconciliations as delegated by the team Manager
- Control account reconciliations
- Processing anticipated disbursements and management/controls around these.
- Project work as set by Senior Cashier/Manager to include negative costs, out of date cheques, SRA and audit related projects
This role requires 4 plus years of experience within an Accounts Payable/Legal Cashiering department in a Law Firm and previous experience using Elite Enterprise Finance system is essential so please only apply if you have exposure to the system.
Strong technical knowledge of the relevant UK VAT and SRA Accounts Rules are also essential along with a positive 'can-do' attitude and high attention to detail and ability to follow pre-defined processes.