Experienced Legal Cashier opportunity to join top US law firm in a 12 month FTC basis to support in processing invoices, receipts, expenses, and other adhoc finance tasks. The firm uses Elite Enterprise so experience in the system is essential.
- To provide assistance with accurate processing of supplier invoices using Elite Enterprise. Ensure invoices are coded and authorised correctly and correct VAT treatment applied as well as assisting with weekly supplier payment runs of invoices due for payment.
- Run Elite Enterprise AP aging reports and ensure invoices are paid in timely manner to comply with SRA accounts rules.
- Running daily reports to ensure not yet paid disbursements due for payment are identified and paid in SRA accounts rules timeframes.
- To assist with twice weekly employee expense payment runs including authorising expenses in Chrome River and exporting data to Elite Enterprise.
- Ensure client receipts are processed accurately and promptly in accordance with SRA accounts rules. Where required ensure funds are transferred to client bank account in accordance with SRA accounts rules.
- Produce weekly and monthly client bank reconciliations for three bank accounts including reviewing balances and notifying Financial Operations Manager where potential breaches may occur.
- Produce daily office bank reconciliations for four bank accounts for review by Financial Operations Manager and Finance Manager.
- Collate daily cash flow for three currency office accounts and convert funds between currencies where required including posting transactions in Elite Enterprise.
- Entering payments for suppliers, employees and statutory bodies in RBS bankline accurately and in accordance to documented procedures.
- To assist Financial Operations Manager with SRA client money audit including investigating queries and providing data required for auditors to complete audit.
- Posting journals for entries between bank accounts, tax payments and other adhoc corrections.
- Assist Financial Operations Manager in monthly/quarterly VAT input and output reconciliations.
This role requires 4 plus years of experience within an Accounts Payable/Legal Cashiering department in a Law Firm and previous experience using Elite Enterprise Finance system is essential. Strong technical knowledge of the relevant UK VAT and SRA Accounts Rules are also essential along with a positive 'can-do' attitude and high attention to detail and ability to follow pre-defined processes. Experience of Elite 3E would be an advantage also.