|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £37000.00 per annum|
A wonderful opportunity has arisen in a city-based London law firm in their finance team to support the team with legal cashiering duties, focusing on the client side predominantly. The finance team is made up of five people and they have a lot of knowledge between them having worked for the firm for a long time. The role has become available due to high volume workloads and as the team is small, this person must be a team player and be willing to be on hand to support in a potential wide range of tasks.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Ensuring all work is processed in accordance with SRA Account Rules
- Client payments & receipts
- Client to office account transfers
- Bank reconciliations
- Counsel fees and expert fee invoices
- Processing land registry, court fee, congestion charge, and other ad-hoc matter related statements
- Dealing with fee earner queries and requests
- Managing designated deposit account deposits and withdrawals
- Archiving of matters and deeds
- Issuing Petty Cash
- Interest calculations
The firm uses Partner4Window and although not a requirement, would be hugely advantageous to have had previous experience in. Must be a confident person with excellent attention to detail and be able to demonstrate a strong working knowledge of the Solicitors accounts Rules.
Remote working will be needed initially, and interviews will take place over Video Call.