Consultant - Legal Finance & Accounting
Ambition are supporting a well-established law firm with their recruitment for a Legal Cashier. This is great opportunity to join an established team, within their Chelmsford office on a 14-month fixed term contract. The firm also offers hybrid working and a competitive salary.
Working within the finance team, the key duties will include;
- Ensure the lodgement of client account cheques in line with jurisdictional Law Society rules and regulations
- Managing firm's monthly AP run, providing weekly reports in preparation of weekly management meetings.
- Processing of daily disbursement payment runs and other urgent office payments for all jurisdictions
- Daily review/allocation of bank statements entries and outstanding unidentified receipts
- Checking and posting very high volume of professional disbursements to correct disbursement type codes, to ensure accurate onward billing in compliance with jurisdictional Revenue tax requirements
Successful candidates will have previous experience within a similar role, ideally within a law firm. Experience using Elite 3e is also advantageous.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend