|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£24000 - £29000 per annum|
An exciting opportunity has arisen in one of the leading global law firms in the heart of Birmingham. The office is growing and the firm believes in investing in its people and with a great culture. The role works along side a fantastic team that will help support your development.
As a Legal Cashier some of your responsibilities include:
- Recording and allocation of bill receipts received from the firm's clients.
- Identifying client money received into the office account and liaising with partners to ensure compliance with SRA Accounts Rules.
- Providing cover for client account receipts, payments, transfers and interest calculations
- Dealing with queries relating to client account transactions and balances
To be successful in this Legal Cashier position, some of the requirements include:
- Several years legal cashiering experience.
- Enthusiastic, works well under pressure, adapts to change and is willing to improve.
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for a challenging role that will help excel your career, apply now!