|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
Are you wanting to pursue a career at one of the top 100 law firms in the heart of London?
An exciting new opportunity has opened at an internationally recognised law firm as a Junior Legal Cashier. You will be part of a dynamic team who will invest their time to help you excel into your new career.
As a Legal Cashier some of your responsibilities include:
- Ensuring all transactions on the client bank accounts are posted on a daily basis
- Performing and allocating the quarterly interest calculations
- Responsible for opening and closing all deposit bank accounts
- Running the daily sub ledger reconciliations
- Assisting with SRA Accounts Rules audit and LLP Audit
To be successful in this Legal Cashier position, some of the requirements include:
- Has a positive, enthusiastic, conscientious and pro-active approach
- Expertise in application of the Solicitors Account Rules
- Experience of Aderant accounting system is preferred
- A good understanding of VAT
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Experience of working within a very busy, deadline driven, environment
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for a challenging role that will propel your career to the next level, apply now!