Ambition is representing a Top 30 International Law Firm who are currently in search for a Legal Cashier to be an integral member of their international cashiering team. The firm encourages diversity and believes in investing in its people, with a great culture within the Finance team. As a Legal Cashier you will have the opportunity to be trained remotely and be working from home for the initial part of your role.
The Legal Cashier role requires a motivated individual who has prior experience working within the Legal sector, you will be assisting the Office & Client Accounts and providing support to other members within the team.
As a Legal Cashier some of your responsibilities include:
- Inputting of financial transactions for both office and client account in accordance with the SRA Accounts Rules
- Performing daily/monthly reconciliations of the firms' office and client accounts
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation folder of all accounts including international accounts
- Performing daily transfers from client to office
- Liaise with Partners to ensure residual balances are regularly cleared
- Liaising with Partners to ensure that annual statements are sent to clients
- Processing of Supplier and Professional Disbursement Invoices
- Ensuring the timely payment of Invoices in accordance with supplier payment terms
- Collating and processing of corporate credit card transactions/statements
- Posting and paying weekly expense claims from fee earners and support staff
- Ordering, reconciliation and distribution of foreign currency requests
- Assisting with the Firms annual audit and liaising with the billing team
To be successful in this Legal Cashier position, some of the requirements include:
- Experience with Client or Office Account within the Legal sector
- Systems knowledge of Aderant or similar financial system is advantageous
- Good knowledge of SAR or SRA Rules
- IT literate & good team player
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload
If you fit the Legal Cashier description above and are interested in a progressive position, please apply with your updated CV.