Junior Manager- Capital Markets
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
A leading Global law firm are seeking a confident Senior client & Market Development Executive/Junior Manager to join their London office on a permanent basis. The firm you will be joining are known for being ranked as one of the top firms out there as well as being part of leading marketing techniques!
This role will be suitable for a well-established Senior Executive looking to take a step up and take on a more client focussed role.
This role will support the London-based Capital Markets lawyers in business development and work with the Global Financial Markets and wider business development teams (including those in other offices) to facilitate the flow of information and highlight cross-selling opportunities across our network.
The successful Executive will be involved in:
- Working closely with Partners in order to identify opportunities for new business
- The full proposal lifecycle which includes being responsible for the practice groups pitching, manage/produce individuals capability statements as well as input on pitch presentation
- Be expected to be a member of a global industry sector, and possibly become involved on one or more strategic client teams
- Manage the client development for one or more client accounts and take an active role in client planning
- Support core client development programs for teams that run across the Global practices
- Leading thought leadership campaigns
- Supporting on PR activities
- Ownership of directory submissions
- Contribute and shape Marketing and BD plans
The ideal candidate will have exposure within Professional Services in a business development capacity and ideally have worked in a partnership environment.
If you would like to know more then click apply now!