Junior Legal Cashier
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£26000 - £30000 per annum|
Ambition are currently representing a highly successful Law Firm based in the heart of London. The Firm are in the search for a driven junior Legal Cashier to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and be part of a supportive team.
Some of your responsibilities as a Junior Legal Cashier will include,
- Drafting, preparing and finalising all bills
- Processing time write offs and transfers
- Making sure all professional disbursements are paid on time and accurately
- Setting up payments and transfers via the online banking system
- Processing and imputing invoices making sure they are paid correctly and on time
- Solving staff and partner finance queries
- Processing expenses
- Managing petty cash
To be successful in this position, some of the requirements include:
- Enthusiastic, motivated and eager to learn
- Previous experience in a Law Firm
- Previous experience carrying out Legal Cashier duties
- Ability to deal with high volumes of work under pressure, accurately and promptly
If you fit the description above for the Junior Legal Cashier and you are ready for your next career move then please click apply!
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role.