We are working with a leading global law firm in their search for a new Intranet Manager. This role will be based in their London headquarters managing their intranet and content for internal communications across a global network.
This is a fantastic opportunity to go in and make the role your own, becoming a trusted point of contact within the Comms team and working with their internal stakeholders internationally.
The role requires someone who has a passion for creating great, compelling content and having an eye for story-telling and creativity. The role holder will help to lead a global community of content owners and editors, and maintain overall quality control on all page content.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Experience of working with intranets and a passion for using the platforms to build employee engagement
- Existing experience of working in a law firm or professional services environment
- Excellent writing and editorial skills
- An effective communicator with the tact and diplomacy to identify and handle sensitive intel
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build trusted relationships across an international network
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend