A top tier global law firm are currently looking to recruit an Internal Communications Manager to join their established Communications & Brand team.
The role holder will work with the Senior Internal Communications Manager to develop their internal communications strategy and deliver engaging comms and campaigns globally.
This role is full-time and could be based in London or Leeds.
- Help to improve employee engagement through tactical use of channels, media and messaging
- Build relationships and source content from teams across the firm
- Managing the production of internal newsletters
- Managing and reporting on project delivery against plan and objectives
- Advise and influence wider marketing teams and stakeholders on best practice communication approaches
- A strong internal communications background either within legal or wider professional services
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish credibility with stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience working with intranets and other internal platforms
- Change communications experience would be desirable
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend