Senior Consultant - BD, Marketing & Communications - Professional Services
I am delighted to be working with a leading Law Firm in their search for an Internal Communications Manager.
In this varied role you will be a key member of the firm's Communications & Strategy function, and lead on the delivery of all internal communications planning and output. You will have the chance to be an instrumental driver in exciting initiatives from D&I strategy to the firms transition to net zero.
- Planning and executing a successful firm wide internal communications strategy
- Create high quality, engaging content
- Advise Internal stakeholders on how successfully and creatively communicate their projects
- Managing the firms internal channels (intranet, newsletter and email content)
- Supporting the delivery of internal events
The ideal candidate for the role:
- Proven communications experience gained within professional services
- Experience of internal communications planning, budgeting and campaign management
- Excellent copywriting, copyediting and proofreading abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships and influence
- Innovative and creative with the confidence to generate and promote new ideas
Location: London (Hybrid 2 days in)
Salary: Up to £70,000
To find out more please submit a copy of your CV to Harriett.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 430 7247.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend