Internal Communications Assistant
A leading global law firm are seeking an Internal Communications Assistant to join their Birmingham offices on a perm basis. This is a really exciting opportunity where you will be part of a fast paced environment completing varied activities on a global scale.
The ideal candidate would be someone who wants to develop their skill set and understanding of internal communications to further their career. Although the role is based in the firms Birmingham office you will be liaising with colleagues and Partners across the world.
As the successful Internal Communications Assistant you will be involved in:
- Drafting, managing and distributing content for the weekly UK newsletter
- Supporting with editing videos across a wide range of subject matters and be the go to person for agency liaison
- Provide the team with content and operational support for firm wide events and initiatives
- Working collaboratively with other members of the team to lead on drafting, managing and uploading their weekly newsletter for the weekly global newsletter and global intranet page
- General housekeeping for the team
The ideal background of the Assistant would be:
- Degree educated
- Experience with communications in a corporate/professional services environment
- Attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Great organisational skills
If you are interested then do apply today!