Consultant – Legal BD, Marketing & Communications
Ambition's is seeking an Internal Communications Senior Executive to join a dynamic team at a Silver Circle law firm on a 6-month contract. As an integral member of the Communications department, you will play a vital role in ensuring effective internal communication and engagement across the firm. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a passion for crafting compelling internal communications.
- Hybrid working.
- Private medical insurance.
- Pension scheme
- Mortgage advice
- Dental insurance.
As an Internal Communications Senior Executive, you will be involved in a number of exciting projects including:
- Provide best practice guidance to the Business Development team and other stakeholders.
- Submit design briefs and collaborate with the in-house team to produce assets and campaign materials.
- Identify suitable case studies and prepare draft copy in alignment with house style.
- Work with the MarComms Assistant to schedule and execute updates to the intranet home page and internal TV screens.
- Collaborate with PR and Social Media colleagues to maximize opportunities for elevating the Firm's profile.
To be considered for the role the following is required:
- 3 years+ experience in a similar role in professional services, preferably in a law firm.
- Experience collaborating across an international, cross-matrix business.
- Excellent verbal, copywriting, and proofreading skills.
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Experience with SharePoint intranet platforms and email marketing (Vuture) is desirable.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend