Interim Financial Accountant
Ambition is representing a leading Global Law Firm who are currently looking for an immediately available fully qualified accountant with experience working for an LLP. This is an urgent role needing someone who can come in and hit the ground running.
As the Financial Accountant some of your responsibilities include:
- Preparing the annual financial statements of the service companies partnering with Global and Regional Finance
- Assistance with the preparation of the annual LLP financial statements and the Partnership Tax return
- Reconciliation of all intra-firm accounts
- Preparation of R185 tax forms for retired partners
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual surveys
- Maintain general ledger and balance sheet accuracy in conjunction with in-market accounting resources
- Oversee all GL to sub-ledger reconciliations fixed assets, VAT/GST filing support, Tax payment calculations, and inter-firm reconciliation
- Monitor ledger finalisation, journal entry adjustments, and balance sheet re-classifications
- Provide local management reporting for the office in relation to compliance issues
- Provide support for internal/external audits as necessary
To be successful in this Interim role, you must be readily available and be a Fully Qualified Accountant with experience working in an LLP
The firm is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive working environment, so that all their employees are able to reach their full potential; they are also offering flexible working once it's safe to return to the office.