Divisional Manager - Insolvency & Restructuring
Ambition is working with an established insolvency and restructuring boutique that are looking to grow their London team by hiring at the Senior Manager grade.
The role is perfect for a Manager looking to make the step up or for an existing Senior Manager that is looking for a clearer route for long term progression to taking appointments.
This firm is able to offer top quality insolvency & restructuring mandates with a number of cross border engagements. The company is undergoing a period of growth and has recently expanded by opening a new office in Guernsey which is in line with their growing presence in the offshore market.
- Minimum 6 years of corporate insolvency experience
- You should be capable of managing a portfolio of corporate insolvency cases from appointment to closure
- Prior experience of Administrations, CVLs, MVLs are a must
- JIEB qualification desired but not a must
- Prior people management experience highly desired
What's on offer
- A tight knit high performing team culture
- Exposure to interesting complex corporate restructuring cases
- A competitive salary
This is an excellent opportunity for a manager looking to make the move into a more senior position. You will have the opportunity to genuinely make an impact at a firm that is on a serious upward trajectory.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend