Insolvency Risk Manager
Ambition is working with one of the world's leading professional services companies as they are looking to continue growth within their highly reputable insolvency & restructuring team by hiring an Insolvency & Risk Manager. This firm has a fantastic reputation in the market and is fully committed to providing a flexible working structure for all it's staff long term.
In this role you will provide technical support as well as risk management to the wider insolvency division. You will be focusing on statutory work for all insolvency appointments and non statutory work for distressed businesses. As a manager you will be taking full ownership of allocated projects and tasks.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of insolvency and restructuring, while advising on relevant legal, ethical, technical, regulatory and other hot topics
- Deal with technical and risk queries from client facing teams in an efficient, constructive manner
- Identify and execute appropriate changes to templates and technical Manuals, as needed to maintain compliance and improve efficiencies
- Review letters of engagement, reliance letters, no duty release letters, cross border service agreements and other contractual documents
- Conducts internal file reviews on insolvency and non-statutory case files
- Prior insolvency experience is a must, (ideally a minimum of 3 years experience)
- CPI qualification highly desired
- Strong academic background
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge of relevant ethical standards, basic legal concepts, basic data protection requirements, financial crime legislation
If you are an insolvency professional that has a passion for keeping up to date with technical changes to legislation this is a niche role that could suit you perfectly.
If you'd like to be considered for this vacancy please get in touch