Insolvency Manager / Senior Manager
|Location:||London, Greater London, England|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£65000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits|
.Ambition is working with an award winning insolvency & restructuring boutique as they are looking to continue their consistent growth by adding a new experienced team member at the Manager or Senior Manager grade.
This role is in line with the firms strategy to continually grow the team and will be focused on building a further sub team around this experienced manager. You will have the opportunity to have a large amount of responsibility on the makeup of this team as well as being extensively involved with all kinds of case strategy.
- JIEB qualification highly desired, (must have requirement at Senior Manager grade)
- Extensive experience of managing all kinds of formal insolvency engagements from appointment to closure.
- A particular strength in managing Administration cases is highly desired due to the firms current case portfolio
- You must have prior experience of managing a team of administrators across varied types of projects
- Any restructuring advisory experience will be highly advantageous
- Involved in client meetings
- Advising on appropriate procedures - presenting information to partners to ascertain strategy
- Involvement in initial meetings with a view to establishing the strategy of a case going forward
- Preparing initial documents following internal procedures.
- Supporting the directors and partners and accepting delegated departmental responsibilities
This role provides an excellent opportunity to be able to join a fast growing and progressive boutique. This firm has been consistently busy for the last 18 months and is expecting to be more busy as the number of insolvency cases will continue to rise in the second half of 2021.
If you'd like to learn more about this opportunity, please get in touch!